My path to enjoying a happy lifestyle, delicious food and having fun with good company
To eat better and to know what I am eating.
To make better choices.
To explore Indian health, Ayurveda.
To do something poorly rather than not having tried it at all.
To make good connections.
To get up earlier.
To be more active.
To learn Italian.
Every day is new day!
I was awarded the 7 x 7 Link Award by What to Cook? on the 10th April 2012 and so I wrote 7 things about myself that others might not know, here they are:
- I like the sound of the rain on the roof.
- I am left handed and blessed with different timing than everyone else: when I play sport it is a bonus.
- I have every excuse under the sun not to exercise. I’m going through a phase but I think it will pass.
- I am the official jar and bottle opener at home.
- I remember by shapes, so I’m good with faces but hopeless with names.
- I still get excited before I take a trip anywhere and can’t sleep the night before. I have travelled a lot all around the world but I’m still the 5 year old the night before and keep up my curiosity throughout the trip. Basically, I’ve never grown up and I never intend to. Too much to see and do to worry about getting old.
- I want to learn Spanish