I was nominated for the 7 x 7 Link Award by denlyn3 over on What to cook?
Thank you denlyn3!!!! Feeling very humbled.
By accepting this award, I am to:
- Thank the nominating blogger, and link to their blog; YES
- List 7 random facts about me; YES
- List 7 of my posts in 7 different categories (categories listed below); and YES
- Nominate 7 more bloggers. YES
7 Random Facts About Me:
- I like the sound of the rain on the roof.
- I am left handed and blessed with different timing than everyone else: when I play sport it is a bonus.
- I have every excuse under the sun not to exercise. I’m going through a phase but I think it will pass.
- I am the official jar and bottle opener at home.
- I remember by shapes, so I’m good with faces but hopeless with names.
- I still get excited before I take a trip anywhere and can’t sleep the night before. I have travelled a lot all around the world but I’m still the 5 year old the night before and keep up my curiosity throughout the trip. Basically, I’ve never grown up and I never intend to. Too much to see and do to worry about getting old.
- I want to learn Spanish
7 Posts in Different Categories:
Most Beautiful: Kapha Tea Recipe I like the simplicity of the cup of tea
Most Surprisingly Successful: Success can be measured in so many ways and for me it was Blueberry Buckwheat Galettes. They were delicious and put me in a good mood all day. I thought about making them for two weeks so that was another 2 weeks of anticipation and daydreaming. They were everything that I expected and more. Thanks to While Chasing Kids for the inspiration.
Most Controversial: Isn’t Honey better than Sugar? hardly controversial but it’s the best I can come up with.
Most Pride Worthy: Beetroot, celery, carrot and ginger juice It was my first post.
Most Underrated: Bitter Astringent Pungent I thought this was fascinating. Not many others felt the same way. Go figure.
Most Helpful:Chemical Maze App review, for knowing what is in processed foods.
Most Popular: I know the date, 3rd April 2012, I had 123 views that day, normally it is around 30-ish views. Laughable, I have only a month of data and I am trying to make sense of it. Anyway I have no idea why it spiked that day but I blogged Vegetarian Biryani in the Rice Cooker and Order in the House: Drawer Number One.
7 Blogger Nominations.
Please go and check out these bloggers and see what they are writing about.
Here are my nominations in no particular order:
Pratibha at the Indian foodcourt
Kara at kara’s crumbs
Michelle at low amine recipes
Jessie at jessie: improved
Cheesepuff and Magellan’s mum on humblefeast
ianofdoom at the vinyl chef
poorgirlorganic at poor girl organic